Whether you find it hard to keep an eye on your increasing expenses or are suffering from the effects of a dwindling income, financial advice is always something worth paying heed to. See what this You Need a Budget review has to say about this helpful budget planner app.
Can the You Need a Budget App Really Help?
The You Need a Budget app is actually about for more than just budgeting and strictly financial planning as it really teaches you how to achieve long-term goals through making wise decisions in the here and now. The developers have included a YNAB tutorial for beginners as well as several others for existing users. Following the tenets of each YNAB tutorial will help you better understand the real causes of your debt and assist you in dealing with these issues rationally.
Pros of the App
- The app will actually teach you how to manage your finances and you’ll be able to use the knowledge in real life.
- There is a 34-days free trial so that you can make sure that the app is what you’re looking for.
- Android, iPhone, and Kindle apps let you enter transactions and check your budget on your mobile device.
What the App Cannot Do
As with all budget software reviews, we have to take a look at both sides of the coin.
- Plenty of people face problems with paying their bills via direct debit at the end of each month and it has to be said that this app isn’t for you if your main focus of concern is a direct payment of bills.
- If you need features like investment support, financial planners for college, retirement or other life events, or advanced debt reduction planning tools, you’ll need to consider other software.
- It can be slow to load when you first start it up and when moving between the Budget, Reports and Accounts sections of the software.
Ensure you read through all the budget software reviews you find and come to a wise decision as to which app fits your needs precisely. No single app can do everything, and you can see from this You Need a Budget review that it’s the case here too. If it does fit your requirements, it has plenty of trustworthy advice to dish out.