A lot of the time it comes down to what you need from a project management app. Maybe you need an app that helps you to delegate tasks better, create schedules quicker or manage numerous personalities more efficiently. Whatever it is you need, getting the inside-scoop on Trello vs Wunderlist vs Todoist is essential. So join us as we take a look at the pros and cons of these top 3 project management apps.
Todoist’s tagline is “tame chaos and organise your life with Todoist’s top-ranked Mac app.”
It’s a neat tagline, but what’s the real deal with the app?
Todoist is a free and premium organisational app available for the OS Mac that gives users the chance to manager their teams better or improve their own personal productivity. Whether you’re looking to boost the output of your employees or yourself, Todoist caters for all. There is a free version available, while the most expensive version for business costs up to $29 per year.
But how does Todoist measure up vs Trello vs Wunderlist?
- Comes with a free version
- Allows up to 50 users on one project
- Automatic backups are available
- Email support is available 7 days per week even on the free version
- Manage your tasks offline as well as online
- Easy to use yet really powerful
- Allows you to visualise your teams productivity
- The free version is too bare – doesn’t even come with reminders
- Premium and business versions are pricey