Sometimes you need to scan an important document because you absolutely cannot afford to lose the information within. The problem is that you can’t carry a scanner around with you all the time. Until now, that is. See what this Tiny Scanner review has to say about this revolutionary app startup.
The Best Feature of the Tiny Scanner App
The Tiny Scanner app has a number of features which the developers try to sell as being unique, despite there being a wealth of image scanning apps out there. That said, for a simple picture scan app, this has plenty of great features and a sleek design that may well be perfect for your needs.
- One of the most useful of these is the ability to integrate services like Dropbox and Google Drive, making it easy to send important documents to mobile and desktop recipients alike.
- This picture scan app is particularly useful for text as you can adjust the contrast for the best view of your important information. Solely as an app that scans documents, it’s hard to do better.
- You can also protect your documents with a passcode.
There Must Be a Downside, Right?
- There is one major problem with Tiny Scanner. You can only scan one page per PDF file you create, and that makes it cumbersome to use as an app that scans documents of multiple pages.
- This is not to mention that you’ll have to upgrade to the paid pro version to unlock greater scanning capabilities.
All in all, you can take this Tiny Scanner review as being a positive endorsement. Just make sure you focus on using it with single-page documents for the best results.