In today’s Start meeting review, we’re going to talk about the usefulness and downside of the app for businesses and busy people who want to keep track of their day and collaborate with people in real time. There are many benefits to using such as collaboration and productivity apps and now millions of people have been using applications like it when it comes to organizing their days and meetings. See below if this particular app deserves a second look. This app is brought to us by FreeConferenceCall.com for both android and iOS users. It lets you join or host a meeting, chat with participants and share content with people.
Start Meeting App Pros
- Easy access to meetings
- Chatting with colleagues, business partners and other participants of the meeting
- Works compatibly across devices, including iOS and android devices; and iPad
- Zooming in or out of the screen sharing content
- Allows dialing using VoIP or GSM
- Comes with an integrated screen sharing option for professional communication
- Full service collaboration tool for a wide range of businesses, communities and people all over the world
Start Meeting App Cons
- First time users may not be able to have an easy time in using the app, but they will sure get by with the easy to use and understand functions built in the app
Who Should Use the App?
The online meeting app must be used by people who want to join or host a meeting online and want to ensure that everyone has an access to all the content shared in the meeting. It is also a good collaboration app that lets people interact and chat with each other in real time. This is a good communication solution for all businesses all over the world. People in organizations, schools, firms, businesses and so on may want to use the app for all the convenience and communication solutions the app offers, all in one place.
You might also would like to check these top project management apps if you value your time.