SlimCleaner vs CCleaner vs Glary Utilities
Ever wondered which app was better out of SlimCleaner vs CCleaner vs Glary Utilities? In this article we cut through the noise to help you make a better purchasing decision today. Apps are huge business in 2016, and some of the most popular apps on the market are cleaning apps which help you to eliminate unnecessary junk and files that are clogging up your system, slowing down your computer, and costing you time and efficiency. We’ve all been there with a computer that takes forever to load, and it really slows down our day.
Apps such as SlimCleaner, CCleaner and Glary Utilities ensure that your computer is clean, and is running at its best performance at all times. Completely free to download, they make a lot of sense. But which one is better? Let’s take a look at the pros and cons in the battle between SlimCleaner vs CCleaner vs Glary Utilities.
Need an app that cleans, optimizes and degrag’s all in one totally free program? SlimCleaner could be for you.
SlimCleaner 4.0 is the brand new app from SlimWare Utilities that seeks to provide a problem to some of the most common computer problems that beset users and slow down productivity. Coming with some neat new features, such as as the ability to easily fix minor bugs and compatibility with Windows 8, SlimCleaner is user friendly, easy to get to grips with, and quick to install.
But how does it fare vs Glary Utilities vs CCleaner?
- Very user friendly
- Easy to get to grips with
- Works really quickly and efficiently
- Doesn’t come with any ads
- Doesn’t always clean everything first time around
- Not able to uninstall numerous apps at once
- Unable to delete numerous duplicates files at once
- Web connection needed for software rating system
CCleaner is the new cleaning app from Piriform, one of the world’s top specialists in cleaning software. The aim of the game here is to remove junk, free up your space once more and better regulate your system so that you are able to browse safely again. CCleaner is perfect for anyone who wants to quicken up their phone again, remove junk without any hassle, and streamline their Smartphone or tablet.
But how does CCleaner measure up vs SlimCleaner free vs Glary Utilities?
- Simple to use
- Can optimise your smartphone in a matter of a few clicks
- 100% freeNo adsQuick an efficient
- Doesn’t take up too much memory or CPU usage
- Sometimes fails to carry out a cleaning task
- Work still needed to make it one of the best cleaning apps on the market
- Can cause issues if worked too hard
Glary Utilities is a powerful cleaning app that performs a clean sweep of your cache and junk files, frees up your system RAM, helps you to better manage your apps, and enhances your device. And it does it all with just a few taps. Perhaps one of its best selling points is that it is able to kill processes dead which are running in the background – and which you aren’t even aware of. It also performs automatic cleaning if you set it to schedule, and is totally free to download.
But how does it perform vs SlimeCleaner vs CCleaner?
- Scans for malware
- Optimises memory
- Most tasks can be carried out with just one tap
- Easy to use
- Sound collection of cleaning tools in one app
- A good amount of sub programs available
- Comes with a FilePuma service that scans your hard-drive each time you log-in. Some users have claimed this is a form of “spying”
- The paid version is better than the free version
- Wireless network has a tendency to disconnect
All cleaning apps are going to be worth your time simply because each one of them frees up space and gives you back control of your system(s). It’s really the weaknesses that each app has that should be the deal breaker. For the best all-rounder, we recommend SlimCleaner. But whichever you choose in the SlimCleaner vs CCleaner vs Glary Utilities battle, we wish you the best of luck.