The Product Hunt app has been talked about for quite some time, and you’re probably wondering whether it’s worth a look. Consider the findings of this review before you choose which app to choose among all the apps for startups.
What Is Product Hunt?
To explain what is Product Hunt all about takes only a few words really. It basically allows you to share your favorite tech products with other users and discover new and more interesting ones recommended by others.
Is It Any Good?
- From the point of view of entrepreneurs just beginning on their journey, the best thing about this app is its startup list of various tools you can use to connect with potential customers.
- You can easily make contact using social media links and analyze the effects of whatever it is you’ve given for Product Hunt submission.
- It’s clear that you’ll only get the most out of this app as a product manufacturer if you take advantage of the startup list of tools, which number over 400 and counting.
Cons of the App
- One of the biggest problems with Product Hunt submission is that it wipes the slate clean every day. You need to get the most interaction possible in the first day, otherwise your product will slip down users’ info feeds and you’ll drown among newer entries.
- Their “App of the Day” banner is too big and takes almost half of the screen, which annoys a lot of people. But it can easily be fixed and we’re sure the developers will do their job properly.
Who Should Use the App
Anyone who wants to boost their start-up project, share it with people and find new customers. On the pther hand, if you want to stay up-to-date with latest apps, podcasts, books or games this app will be quite a handy thing for you as well! Overall, the Product Hunt app is a great way to get people interested in your product if you’re an entrepreneur, or for you to find new and interesting products if you’re a customer.