Pomodoro Timer vs Pomodoro Time vs Pomodoro Keeper?
Working non-stop is a bad idea. Although you might have heard Elon Musk says that he sometimes works 80 hours a week and demands a similar level of work-ethic from his teammates, working so much is actually bad for productivity. As human beings, we can only do so much before we hit a brick wall and suffer burnout.
But what are we supposed to do when we really need to up our productivity? Brief lunch and water breaks can help us to recharge our batteries, but there has to be something more.
This is where productivity apps come in. Pomodoro productivity apps are essentially timers that help you to stay on top of your work without suffering stress or burnout. These apps are all based on the Pomodoro technique, which is designed to boost productivity. There are five essential steps to implementing this method:
- Decide on a task
- Set your time to 25 minutes
- Begin work on the task and don’t stop for 25 minus
- Then, take a 5 minute break
- Repeat four times, at which point you can take a 30 minute break.
There are a few apps of this type on the market at present, so to help you decide which one is the best for you, let’s see how they measure up in the battle of Pomodoro Keeper vs Pomodoro Time vs Pomodoro Timer.
Pomodoro Time is a focus timer and personal productivity tool that helps you to both set and reach your goals. Based on the powerful principles of the famous Pomodoro technique, it helps you to create tasks, track progress, establish the best times to take breaks, as well as up your productivity throughout the week.
Here are what people have been saying about this app:
- “Extremely helpful for students.”
- “This Pomodoro app is the best I’ve tried so far.”
- “Great for grad students.”
- “Pomodoro is a good tool for procrastinators.”
- “Helps keep me focused and in task without the burnout.”
- “Great productivity booster.”
- “This app works perfectly for using this technique to stay focused.”
But how does this productivity app fare vs Pomodoro Timer vs Pomodoro Keeper? Let’s take a look!
- Allows for customisation, which maximises your productivity
- Optional ticking sound available
- Custom alarm sound
- No banners
- No ads
- Multitasking support
- Six different timer sounds to choose from
The Pomodoro Timer app is a great way of kicking procrastination into touch while enhancing your productivity and getting the most out of your working day. This app allows you to double down on your productivity while defeating procrastination.
It’s a simple that offers plenty of bang for your buck. Based on the highly popular and hugely useful Pomodoro technique, it’s well worth checking out if your schedule is in need of a boost.
But how does it measure up vs Pomodoro Keeper vs Pomodoro Time?
- Easy to use
- Fantastic for students
- Effective for combating procrastination
- Minimal design
- Some types of tasks work better without being interrupted after 25 minutes
- The timer will be too rigid for some people
- Some jobs just won’t allow you to use the app
Pomodoro Keeper is an app that aims to keep your productivity levels strong and stable while ensuring that you avoid burnout. The goal is work in conjunction with time – and not against it.
The app allows you to track your productivity using insightful, easy to read charts, and gives you a clean view of all your sessions. It’s easy to use, and offers different sounds for different kinds of breaks (short or long).
But how does it compare vs Pomodoro Timer vs Pomodoro Time?
- Simple interface
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Beautiful to look at
- iCloud supported
- Sessions start automatically once one has finished
- Won’t be suitable for all types of tasks
The productivity apps that are based on the Pomodoro technique all largely have the same features and use the same method.