Integration between all the different devices and platforms now available is key to the success of any computer-based project. This Lucidchart review will give you an idea of what to expect from this mindmap creator, one of the most well-integrated programs out there.
The Unique Advantages of the Lucidchart App
- The best thing about the Lucidchart app is that it’s cloud-based: you can use it on PCs, Macs and now even iPads. It has pretty much every features you could expect from an app that promises to integrate all your workspaces.
- The whole point of mind map creator apps is to make a clean and tidy representation of your ideas and thoughts. This app seems to be the only one to offer a cleanup function that lets you automatically adjust all your spacing and shapes. The result is an attractive and effective mind map that’ll help you get the job done.
- You can integrate with Google Drive, Google Apps, Confluence, JIRA, SAML, or Jive.
You might be interested in checking out another mandmapping app. You are? Then have a look at our Scapple review!
Are There Any Negatives?
- Despite what it may seem from the comments above, this mind map creator does actually have a downside. While there are several payment plans available, each suited to different needs, you won’t be able to use your phone with this app without plumping for the most expensive plan.
- Plus after a 7-day free trial, Free accounts are limited to 5 active documents and 60 objects per document.
Who Should Use the App
If you need to make flowcharts, process flows, network diagrams, wireframes, and nearly any other diagram, this is can be your go-to app. It is quite simple to use so anyone can master the interface. As you will have gathered from this Lucidchart review, this app is definitely a class act but you’ll need to spend quite a sum to gain the most benefit from it. It’s up to you whether the cost is worth it.