Coupons for groceries are one thing, but let’s think about how cool it would be to get coupons for all the best activities and places to visit while you’re on vacation. Fortunately, there are apps for saving money with the help of coupons and this LivingSocial review looks at whether it’s worth the hype.
- If there’s a particular brand you like, the LivingSocial app is a great place to find and share the latest bargains and discounts. There are thousands of opportunities, with an ever greater number appearing every day.
- You can get even better deals including exclusive Living Social vouchers delivered to your inbox if you’re willing to sign up for a free account.
- It’s very easy to find deals near you, you just need to check the map, filter by category, search, or browse.
What are the Cons?
- While it’s true that you can get amazing offers as a result of using Living Social vouchers, it’s not all sunshine and rainbows.
- Although this was once considered to be the best deals app around, it has faced its fair share of troubles in the time since. The main reason why it cannot be the best deals app anymore is because of all the bad publicity it’s been getting.
- As more and more customers face issues with printing coupons and having their use refused at some retailers, this is likely going to repel future investors and ultimately lead to fewer coupons being offered.
All in all, the bottom line of this LivingSocial review is that this once mighty app is slowly on the way down. The bright side of this is that you should use it while you can. Just be aware of the experiences of some previous app users.