LinkedIn is a social app like Facebook and Twitter and the only difference is that LinkedIn app is exclusively for professional networking. It is easy to use and users can find updates about profession or technology of their choice.
LinkedIn Apps Pros
- It is a good app to use when it comes to professional use
- It gives users to share accolades and achievements
- Users can search for better opportunity such as jobs
- Find qualified persons and to get in touch with other business contacts
- The app is free to use for basic usage and it is good in searching for jobs. It will show who you are and where you came from
- Being one of the best new apps 2016, it encourages engagement because it is intuitive and easy to use
- The updates, profile searching and notifications is great
LinkedIn Pulse App Cons
- Mobile LinkedIn app is only available for professional purpose
- It shows who viewed your profile
- It is a little bit to use
- Premium version cost a little bit high for the small businesses
- A little bit less functionality for phones compared to desktop
- The navigation is clumsy and inconsistent experience
- Do not have full functionality of desktop
Who Should Use the App?
LinkedIn app is a must have for business professionals because it is an excellent networking. Using it will allow you to find professional persons or people you can hire for your business. If you have a business or you want to search for a job, then LinkedIn app will be your best choice because it will gives to the opportunity to get what you want. You can apply for job or search for qualified people to become part of your business. There are many things that you can get from the app and even though it does not have all the functionality compared to desktop, it will still help you. Start to get in touch with small businesses, other professionals and search for a job.